Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

With this week being Teacher Appreciation  I wanted G to make sure he knows that you have to thank your teachers (yes even if you are only  3).  So he and I put together some simple gifts, now being a teacher I feel like I know what teacher don't want... and kind of when against that, but I thought this was cute anyway








We picked up these great little travel coffee mugs from the dollar store (SCORE) and filled them with a single serve filter + coffee all in one packet and 4 creamers in yummy flavors, like french vanilla, peppermint Patti and my favorite Carmel Macciato... yum...
Covered the top with cute tags that read.. Thanks a Latte for all you do.. (thanks pinterest)

With the school year coming close to an end and I usually do a bigger gift for his teacher then, I think this small gift will at least let them know we appreciate them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...