Monday, May 14, 2012

Insect Week - Dragonfly

This week is bug week.. G is really into bugs lately, so its perfect for him.  He also has his mini field day on friday so only 4 lunches needed this week.

Today I picked a Dragonfly, for 2 reasons.. 1) we just saw one in our garden yesterday and 2) G's Yaya just sent him (me) a cool dragon fly cookie cutter. 

So he has a bread and cheese Dragonfly on a bed of lettuce (which I am sure G will not like, but I keep trying, plus it looks pretty) a chicken nugget in the white cup, apples, yogurt, celery and the cheese scraps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...