Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Feet

Last night I had to go to a meeting that was held at the Baltimore Aquarium :)  It was hosted by  Discovery Education. It was a nice time, but did make me a little sad to be away from my guys for the evening.

Discovery had a little gift for us.. this little guy


So this morning when G woke up he was sitting on the table for him.  He was very excited, so when I asked him what he wanted for lunch he held him up....


He has two Swiss and cheddar cheese penguins on a circle of bread.  The left over cheese and some roast beef.  Carrots, grapes, yogurt and a cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...