Monday, May 21, 2012

Alaska's Three Pigs

I didn't get a sheet with G's school theme for this week, so I asked him what he wanted last night... He brought me a book .  Alaska's Three Pigs.. His Nana and Papa brought it back for him from Alaska even before we knew he was coming :).  It's a version of the Three Pigs, but in Alaska and instead of the wolf, its a grizzly bear..


So he has a bear, (I am sure he will wish it was scarier) from bread, cheese eyes and mouth, cheese pigs, sun chips, left over cheese and pepperoni, yogurt carrots and grapes.. I think I hid a cookie under on of the cups too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...