Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fiesta

So Today's lunch stretches my artist ability once again.... G came home with this cute little guy coloring book yesterday.. a little fiesta guy holding maracas and wearing traditional clothing.  So I thought sure I can recreate that.... welll.... you be the judge.. can you see him?

So I traced the little guy onto bread, I think I should of colored in his maracas, oh well...  In the little cup is some yogurt (mine again, didn't make it to a store last night, bad mommy) under that is a cookie.  In the cups he has cheese (cheddar) and turkey, carrots and a strawberry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...