Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life Cycle of the Butterfly

  I picked up these cool insect cookie cutters and thought, well I could just use one a day, but I like to be more creative than that... so.....


I came up with the butterfly life cycle....  it is just sitting on a piece of bread (nothing fancy today).. the egg and crysalis are white cheddar cheese.. the butterfly and caterpiller are cheddar cheese..
we have a carrot and broccoli (G picked this out at the store last night),  turkey and left over cheese, grapes and apples and his favorite.. yogurt..  there is also a chocolate chip cookie hidden under the grapes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...