Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dinosaurs


Today when I asked G what he wanted in his lunch, he said let me go get a book.. love this kid...

So after both of us hunting for this dinosaur book If Dinosaurs Came to Town He told me he wanted the T-rex and the people... Here is what I came up with



-

T-rex is a cookie cutter on bread, painted with my natural food dye.  The people (with scared faces) are Swiss cheese... he has a car egg made with my mold... Daddy made G try a sweet pepper last night he said he liked the orange one, so he asked for one today (not cut up).  Grapes, and a piece of ham.  He has a Gogurt and juice box too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...