Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shamrocks

St. Patricks day theme continues with Easy Shamrocks (I was kind of tired so I went easy).



the shamrocks are just bread using my very old shamrock cutter, it is actually from a set of "card" cutters, so it is only a 3 leaf :)  G has shamrock cheese under the bread.  He also has, carrots (gold coins), shamrock cucumbers and the pieces that were left over from cutting them out I turned into a cucumber chain :) He has pepperoni, cut apples and as  a treat lucky charms.

No yogurt today.. we are running low, we will see what he has to say about that when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...