Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pizza and Chips

So last night G came to me and said.. in his cute 3 year old way..  Mommy, tomorrow can I have pizza and chips in my lunch.. it doesn't need to be a special lunch..... oiy my breaking heart... no special lunch... well I decided that I would grant his wish and still make it fun (and special)

So Today....



We have Pizza in the shape of flowers, Apple slices cored with a flower cutter (same I used on the smaller pizza) his chips he asked for and some carrots..  I hope he is happy with it.
He still wanted his yogurt and juice, so that is in his box to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...