Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Start of the letter P

Yesterday G begged me to buy lunch, school was having chicken nuggets so I let him... easy for me...

so today I asked him to give me a word that started with P and he said the Pumpkin patch.  We just went this weekend and had a blast so I said of course...

here is my cutie at the pumpkin patch (yes it's October and warm enough to still have shorts on.. crazy)

Here is today's lunch
Veggie Rice with cheese pumpkins, a pumpkin pick with carrots.  Mandarin oranges, turkey and cheese letter Ps (I think he has a cookie hiding under the pumpkin cup)  He also has a yogurt and juice box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...