Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Snack for the class

Its G's turn to take snack to school today.... you know I couldn't just send in a bag of pretzels... so...

I made the homemade chedar crackers that I posted about the other day and.. then it went from there...

I sure hope I sent enough for a snack...

They have



 Cheddar crackers in the shapes of bats, ghosts, and pumpkins, sitting in a paper halloween cupcake liner.  Then we have celery and carrots on a pumpkin stick.  Natural no sugar added apple sauce, that I drew a jack o lantern face on and last but not least a Mummy juice box.


I packaged them all up in spider boxes, with the napkin and spoon wrapped with a spider ring.

fun fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...