Thursday, October 11, 2012

F is for Fire

G was sick on Wednesday.. so no school for him and a low key lunch at home.  :( poor thing.
Back to school Thursday so a new cool lunch.  I knew that it was Fire prevention week at school as long as the letter F, so I tried to combine both with this fire lunch








The fire is swiss and cheddar cheese as is the word Fire, the logs are pretzels.  He has his yogurt added on that side too.  On the other side he has crackers and a cookie, roast beef and cheese roll ups, apple slices and celery with cream cheese. 
On after thought I should of added some mini marshmallows too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...