Tuesday, October 16, 2012

F is for Feelings

Today we are back to F lunches.  G is contunining the letter F this week as he only had 4 days last week and only 4 days this week.

They talk about feelings every morning so I thought we would make a feeling lunch.  I asked G to come and help me and show me feeling faces and what feeling they went with.
He showed me (man I should of taken photos of them, shoot) happy, sad, mad and scared.





The faces are cheddar cheese on crackers.  He has grapes on a spider stick (to help him be scared) Turkey with a happy bear pick, a cookie to make him smile and cream cheese with celery.  I also added a Go Gurt and fruit juice.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...