Monday, October 15, 2012

The Brave Cowboy

G wanted to take a break from the F lunches today, so he brought me one of his favorite books
The Brave Cowboy .  The special thing about this book is that it was also G's daddy's favorite book when he was a boy.  They love to share it together and it just warms my heart.

If I had not left making lunches to last min on a Monday morning I would of tried to recreate that cute little cowboy on the cover, but since I did leave it till last min... this is what he got.

He requested blue sky and green grass rice.... a Swiss cowboy hat, a cheddar cowboy boot.  Broccoli, more cheddar and roast beef, orange segments and a cookie..  I added a go gurt and juice to his lunch box too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...