Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone!

We are back in school today :)  I am sure the kids will be jumping... after being cooped up at home for 4 days with the storm and then with it being halloween.  I am glad I am not a classroom teacher anymore.....

For lunch today G has...





a pumpkin cheese sandwich, a yogurt with a ghost drawn on it... some roast beef in the orange suitcase.. some candy corn... a rice crispie ghost with m and ms.. bat apples on a spider stick and some pumpkin seeds.

Here is my cutie going to school.. He is a monster by day.... and tongith the big costume is a JET...

Here is is trying it on (he will have something else on besides bear jammies tonight)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...