Thursday, October 4, 2012

S is for Sunflowers

G's art project yesterday was... you guessed it a Sunflower. So I had to make some sunflowers today..








Sunflowers are cheese and celery with the centers drawn in.  He has turkey and crackers (I think a cookie is hiding in there too.) Grapes and his yogurt.

I heard it rattling around on the way to school, so I am sure it did NOT look like this when he got there, I hope he can figure out what it was supposed to be.

on a side note it was dress like an animal today at school.. So I made him a simple frog costume and have to share how cute he looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...