Saturday, February 18, 2012

My little Treat

So I was invited to do a promotion through SheSpeaks for Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, I really like trying new things and if it is chocolate.. um no brainer…
I've tried Ghirardelli chocolate before, with my favorite being the caramel.. but I though truffles and Ghiradelli would be good, so I waited for it to show up in my mailbox . The chocolates arrived at the perfect time – right before Valentine’s Day a perfect treat for me. I waited till Valentine’s Day to treat myself to one. Let me tell you it was worth the wait. Oh yum… - a creamy milk chocolate outside with a darker chocolate inside. Next thing I knew is that my hubby got a hold of the bag and I haven’t seen them since. He says he had only a few and G says he had one too, but I guess they were so good that they disappeared fast. So… what will be happening with the coupons I got…I think we will need lots more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...