Monday, February 27, 2012

Dr Seuss Week :)

Well with G being out of school last Thursday and Friday, I am not sure what the theme is for this week. So I decided on Dr. Seuss...  it may change when I get back from school today, but that is what I am going with as of now.



So today he has Cat in the Hat --- hot dogs, not quite what I visioned in my head, but still kind of cute.
Apples, carrots and cheese crackers. Outside the box is a yogurt and juice.  I think I may need to really start investing in some better supplies, like the easy lunch box... and some better markers....

Hope he like and gets it...  we have been reading Dr. Seuss this weekend, but you never know if a 3 year old will get it or not.  Here is hoping

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...