Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Horton Hears a Who

Well here is another of my "interpretations" of the Dr. Seuss book.  Today is Horton and his fluff ball that holds the Who's... once again in my brain I thought oh I can recreate Horton.. reality.. lets use a elephant cookie cutter.  All in all still cute and gets my point across.




Horton is made from an open faced cheese sandwich, today is provolone, because G came home last night and told me he didn't like the white cheese from yesterday (swiss).  His ball is cheddar cheese and the stick is a pretzel piece.  he has more cheese, turkey, strawberries and more sticks :).  Of course included is gummies, yogurt (he gets mad when I don't have this) and a juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...