Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

Well Little G was way into the groundhog this year. He even gave up his movie to watch the groundhog on the news.. course the news we watched missed the actual groundhog part, but that is what the internet if for. Ha....

So today I sent G to school with a groundhog lunch. It's not my best work, but I think his little 3 year old self wont mind.
So his groundhog is a "bear" cut out from bread, with a cheese face (my markers would not write on the bread) he is coming out of  a ham dirt hole.. he has carrotts, strawberries (more cheese), and snack mix to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...