Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tiny Prints Holiday Collection 2013

Holiday Card Collection 2013

I know I have told you about Tiny Prints a few times before... but I wanted to share the holiday collection this year it is AMAZING.
 
I'm hoping that we will be getting our annual family photos done again by my fabulous friend Dawn of Creative Concepts  in a few weeks .. so I had to check out the cards in the new collection to get some inspiraton

so I went to the website to search for Holiday Photo Cards.... so many to choose from... and some great new features this year.
  • New trim options for 2013 - Square, rounded, bracket, ticket & scallop trim options
  • New design styles for 2013 – Contemporary, Classic, Vintage, Full bleed photos, All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, Woodland Wonder & The New Tradition
  •  Matching address labels and envelope liners 
 Lets not forget about all the great gift ideas too check them out.


As for the cards these are some of my favorites... what do you think...


     

Golden HolidayGolden Holiday Photo Holiday Cards I love the simplicity and the shape of this one!                                           

Glistening Treetops Photo Holiday Cards

Glistening Treetops

                                                       

I can see my family in this one, I love the color scheme!







Winter Moments

 Winter Moments Photo Holiday Cards

How cool is this one, Clear cards... that would be different for this year!

Special Joys

Special Joys Photo Holiday Cards 

Love the vintage feel of this one.. I am thinking of something very rustic this year and this one might be the ticket.

Mistletoe Corners

 Mistletoe Corners Photo Holiday Cards

Of course I have to go with a tri-fold the one I did last year went over so well.   Love the colors in this one!

                                                   
There are so many more than this......   I always try to do something different than the year before and with so many choices Tiny Prints makes it easier. I always love to hear the reactions to my choice and love love love love the ease of Tiny Prints


Guess what.... the cool people at Tiny Print really want you to try them out.  They are letting me giveaway for a $50 off total order (plus free shipping) code at Tiny Prints 
  •   to enter visit the Holiday Cards landing page and use the form below to comment with your  favorite card.
  • As an optional form of entry, please pin their favorite card with the #TinyPrintsCheer hashtag

Sound good to me... does it to you? The giveaway will end on 10/21, good luck

Winner C. Molnar - Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...