Tuesday, October 8, 2013

F week :)


G is working on letter F this week.  Which is fitting I think as we just got him some fish and we have not bee too effective at keeping them alive so we have now had 4 fish in two weeks.  Sorry that was kind of off topic, but totally what is going on...

Anyway... back to F week.  I also decided to try something different in his lunch today.. Breakfast for lunch.  Lets hope it stays warm enough for him (I do have a warming pad in his lunch box, so we shall see, I need to get a good thermos, there I go off on a tangent again....)





Bottom - F french toast sticks with syrup.
Top - F toasts, bacon, grapes with a flag
Outside - a Phineas and Ferb gogurt :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...