Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Fish - disposable lunch

G's school was supposed to have an evacuation drill today, but the rain is here so now it is postponed.... but we were asked to make sure that they had a disposable lunch today... kind of hard for me to not use my cute boxes and stuff....

So we went with a very simple fish lunch.






So in my very inexpensive sandwich container (had left over from last years snack, and I could care less if it get thrown away)  We have 4 Halloween cupcake liners that have.. shredded cheese, grapes, turkey, carrots, and a bread molded fish.   Nothing too fancy... he does have a yogurt and gummies to go with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...