Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Saints -- not my greatest work

Let me start out by telling you about the car ride home yestersday... G:   Hey Mommy are you going to ask me what we talked about today...   Me: what did you talk about... G: we talked about Saints, so now you have to make me a saint lunch... Me: Ummmmmm great, I can try.

Then comes this morning, we have to leave early to go to the dentist, I accidentally wake up 20 min later than normal.... and well time was running out quickly.

so I am not very proud of today's lunch, but at least he got his Saint....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...