Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of Pre-K

I can't believe my baby is already in Pre-K...  I think today might of been a bit more scary for me than it was for him...



Isn't he the cutest.. :)

So today he had to have a back to school lunch..

School bus sandwich with cheese letters.  Pepperoni and cheese, carrots, strawberries and a yogurt.  I think I might of hidden a cookie in there too.  Not sure it made it there looking like this as he was kind of tipping his lunch box everywhere :).  But hopefully he enjoyed it all the same :)

Here is his I'm not so sure about this look, but then he was all waving when he went inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...