Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 2...

Well Little G was not a happy camper today.  He did not want to go to school... yes folks I am that kids mother, the one who is crying in the classroom.... yikes..... he was so happy yesterday and talked about it non stop last night, but then this morning..... a complete change....  I am sure he is good and has calmed down now, but man it gets your heart :(.  Any advice out there?

I hope at least when it comes to his lunch he will love it....



Cheese, bread and a bit of pink marshmallow pencil.  turkey and cheese stick roll ups, carrots and grapes on a flag.  There is a cookie hidden under the turkey cup and I added a yogurt after I took the picture. 

I sure hope my guy has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...