Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weather Week

So after I picked up G yesterday I found out that they are studying weather this week.  So today's lunch is a rainy day...


Mac and Cheese (green food coloring) Grass, a Swiss cheese umbrella, cheddar cheese rain drops.. strawberry flowers, carrots and the left over cheese.  In his lunch box he also has juice, yogurt and a duck cookie... (cuz they like to play in the rain).

When we got to school today and he was carrying in his lunch he asked is it a special lunch mommy... I said don't I always make you a special lunch... he goes, that because you love me... aww heart melt...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...