Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hickory Dickory Dock

G came home with a project that had the Nursery Rhyme Hickory Dickory Dock on it, so since it was so fresh in his mind that is what I went with this morning.. I found this idea ala.. pinterest... love me some pinterest...

any hoo.. here is Hickory Dickory Dock.. I showed it to G and asked him what kind of lunch he had today, and he knew right away (SCORE)


The Clock is a piece of bread with and cheddar cheese clock face.  The mice are strawberris, with M&M ears, swiss cheese eyes and turkey tails.  He has more cheese circles and turkey, carrots, a cookie and yogurt to accompany the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...