Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Day Back


Well it was back to the grind this morning... G just kept saying he didn't want to go to school, so I let him pick a book and his favorite part of the book to make his lunch.

He picked Car Wash by Sandra Steen and Susan Steen Illustrated by G. Brian Karas 
 In this book a family goes to the carwash.. the illustrations are G's favorite thing in the book. So he picked when the car starts to go in and it gets dark..




 

We all know that my artist talents are not the best, but I thought I did ok....



 The scene is on a piece of Bread, painted with my natural food color powders, the sign for Car Wash is on a piece of cheese...  He has carrots, strawberries, and "bubble" cheese and ham pieces.

Hope he likes it.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...