Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break :)

Well we are on Spring Break, so no school lunches... but yesterday I just couldn't help myself... We had "special" breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast


Bunny Bums :)  Mini pancakes with bacon ears and marshmallow tails... I think G like the tails the best.

Lunch... we spent most of the morning outside, G kind of playing and helping me fix up the follow beds and the garden.  So for lunch he had to have a garden...

A Bean (seed) open sandwich of bread turkey and cheese...  cheese ball seeds,  flower strawberries and Garden veggie rice as the garden bed itself.

I think he liked it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...