Thursday, February 28, 2013

U is for USA

Simple little lunch today..   When I became a US citizen about 8 years ago, my friend gave me a united states cookie cutter :)  I finally get to use it :)






Cheese open faced sandwich united states.  With Marshmallow USA (in read blue and white, yes it should of been red, white and blue, but I cut them out in the wrong order.. opps)
Ham with a flag pick, strawberries and carrots.  Go-gurt and juice.

Yesterday  G got in a bit of trouble at lunch for playing with the alien, so I guess that teaches me to put a toy in his lunch.  ha...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...