Monday, October 20, 2014

Ghost and Vampire...

We just got back from a great weekend visiting family and welcoming new a very special new member, and I realized I missed posting Thursday (we were away on Friday).

So to play a small amount of catch up...


Thursday - Ghost





Left over chicken nuggets and fries, with a cheese ghost on top.  Apple slices with a ghost pick.  Cookie and carrots.


Today - Vampire (well kind of)

The Vampire is red rice with turkey teeth and a eye ring (please cross fingers G doesn't get in trouble with them)  Fresh apples (we went picking this weekend so fun) with a haunted house pick.  A cookie is tucked in there also.  Cheese and carrot.  I just realized I totally forgot to pack his usual yogurt today... oops... hope he doesn't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...