Monday, January 13, 2014

Mittens

We were out of town most of the weekend and this morning I was dragging.... I used to make lunches at night, but somehow I totally got away from that..... anyhow...  so I quickly had to throw something together today..

Don't know what letter or what G is going to be working on so I just kind of went with something they did last week.

M - Mittens...





Two bread mittens over ham and a cheese stick.  Oranges and carrots, and banana yogurt with sprinkles.


I also discovered this morning that we really need to go shopping... I was totally out of the yogurt I normally give G, so this is Daddy's kind, hope he likes it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...