Wednesday, January 8, 2014

M is for Monkey

M is for Monkey, ok well he is a sad looking monkey, nothing I wanted turned out today... but hey it is still cute and G will like it.




The Monkey is made from my CuteZcute Animal Palz set its a mini cheese sandwich, but I had problems getting it to seal this morning, so he is kind of squished, and then my marker didn't quite want to go where I wanted it, so he looks like he is crying... so I called him a sad monkey... ha...

The M is just some more bread, he also has a cheese stick, oranges and carrots, and some ham sliced up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...