Thursday, January 17, 2013

W is for Web

G is really into superheros right now, especially batman and spiderman.  So I figured I would give him a web lunch.

My mom (YaYa) found some cute bento boxes and sent them to G.  Today was the first day I got to use them. He has never had a two tiered one before.. Can't wait to hear how that worked out.















On the bottom tier He has spaghetti with a cheese web.  Bread W, which G cut out himself. Strawberries and a carrot.  On the top tier goldfish, cheese stick and a cookie.  He has a Go-gurt and juice to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...