Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Humpty Dumpty 2012

G came home from school with this little piece of artwork....





LOVE it!  So I asked what it was (yes I already knew) so he told me the "story" of Humpty Dumpty.. so cute!

So I had to make him a Humpty Dumpty lunch.. .I know I made him one last year, so it had to be a bit different..





So Humpty is a hard boiled egg... (last year he was just cheese) and his wall is an open faced (the idea is for him to fold it up to a sandwich) of steak and cheese.

He has the usual, carrots, strawberry, more cheese and steak and of course his yogurt and a cookie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...