Thursday, September 13, 2012

Easy Angry Birds...

I woke up this morning with a horendus head cold :(  I so didn't feel like doing anything for lunch.... but of course I just thought about my little guy opening his lunch box to a non special lunch and I had to do it...


So since the other day he requested an Angry Bird lunch, I thought he might like another one.

This one is no real thought... I promise... and yes I know it will never get to school the way it looks....





Angry Bird animal crackers are the birds and the pigs...  they pigs are stacked on crackers and cheese.. the slings shot is stringcheese colored green with a piece of turkey.  On the sides, oranges, yogurt and turkey..... I ran out of carrots and pretty much all veggies he likes, so he is without... oh dear. 

hope he like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...