Thursday, May 17, 2018

Turn Gram part 2



TurnGram is the perfect gift for anyone you care about...from your closest friend to that hard to buy for relative! For a few bucks a month, TurnGram will select photos from your Instagram feed based on instructions you provide and deliver them directly to the door of your friends and loved ones.
>
What a cool new service, I was given a subscription for 6 moths I decided to sign my Mother in law up. She loves it and I get Bonus points for her getting print copies of pictures I take of my kiddos. We live pretty far apart so this is a great way for her to see the boys.

It is so easy, after you sign up and let them know what kind of pictures you want to send, all you have to do is post to Instagram.  They pic a new picture each  month and send it to whoever you want.  
I really do recommend it, as I said I get bonus points from my MIL for something I do anyway and that makes me happy.

Sign up here


http://turngram.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...