Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Mama's Jewelry!

My Mama's Jewelry ring!

I wanted to update all of you on the really pretty ring that I got from Mama's Jewelry.  I told you all about them right before Mother's day and was given the opportunity to select a piece all for me.  It was so hard to decide.  I went between doing a 4 stone or 2 stone ring (all of us or just the kiddos). They had so many choices.  This is what I went with. 

NANA Share Prong Mother's Ring with 1 to 6 Birthstones in Sterling Silver,
Item Number: 16-10150


Options: Metal Type:  Sterling Silver ,  No. of Stones:  2 Stones ,  Stone 1:  Jun - Alexandrite, Imitation ,  Stone 2:  Sep - Sapphire, Imitation ,  Ring Size (S):  7.0

Here is is on my hands. (please ignore the lack of a pretty manicure)



I love how simple it is and how it make me smile as I think about my kiddos.

Don't forget to check them out and get your personalized jewelry too.

https://mamasjewelry.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...