Thursday, March 13, 2014

G week (yesterday and Today)

Yesterday
G is for Gorilla

The lighting has been so bad in my house in the morning lately, it is hard to get a good picture.. ugh...



The gorilla is from a monkey cookie cutter I tried to "beef" up, he is bread with some coloring.  He is on a layer of rice with some pretzel sticks as his tree.
Salami, cheese stick, a huge carrot and strawberries.


Today
G is for Pete the Cat and his Groovy shoes.
They read this story in school yesterday, so my G requested it for lunch.



Pete is bread and cheese, with gummies as his groovy buttons.  Left over cheese, and salami.  Oranges, more gummies and a carrot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...