Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One week left, oh my

I was making his lunch today and got a bit freaked out that there is only 7 days left.  Guess its coming whether I am ready or not... ha....






Gingerbread man cut out cookie, a mitten cheese sandwich (I drew a chevron print on it, but you can't really tell)  turkey and cheese, carrots and applesauce
the 7 is a chocolate ;)  lots of sweets today, I apologize to his teacher.

We also had snack to do today..

Rodolph water bottle, a present of crackers and a string cheese with a tree on top!  All packed in a cute snow box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...