Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Iron Man

So driving home from school last night, we went over things that start with the letter I.  Then I asked what G wanted in his lunch today and he settled on an Ice skate.  Ok Great, my mind started turning and coming up with something cool.... then.... an hour later... Mommy I changed my mind.  I want Iron Man... that starts with I...
We all know how UN-artistic I am... but I think it turned out kind of cute...



Bread with red "paint" (ok it looks kind of purple in this photo) in an oval.  With the rest of Iron Man's face made out of cheese.  Then we have cheese and turkey roll ups (we will see how that goes, he usually likes his things apart), yogurt Carrots, a fresh made (we made them together last night) chocolate chip cookie, and oranges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...