Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Little Engine that Could

G's class read the Little Engine that could yesterday (to help us learn not to give up - G's Teacher).  

I find it perfect for him to be reading this in class becuase hubby and i have been trying to encourage him to not say I can't but to try...  we had a great discussion on the way home about it and he told me he is going to say he thinks he can from now on.  To help encourage this his I made this lunch (which on the way to school he asked me if it was a little engine that could lunch, boy am I lucky)

Cheese train with bread I Can (didn't think that the work think would fit) Ham, extra bread, carrots, grapes and gummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...