Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Y looks like a sling shot :)

G came home from school saying that the Y looks like the slingshot in the angry bird game.  So today I made him another Angry Bird lunch with a Y slingshot.  Plus... Y is kind of hard to think of words that you can make a lunch from.....




The pig is from the cutezcute cutter and is wheat bread with cheese (boring I know, but he eats it).  The flying angry bird is cheese as well as the Y for the slingshot. The string part is a noodle, which he has more of in the container below.  He has single carrot, as that is pretty much all I had left.  He also has an apple sauce and go gurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...