Wednesday, March 6, 2013

N Week

N week at G's school... yes once again it is Wednesday and I am getting around to posting...
We are also having a bad storm today, so far only rain, and strong wind, but could turn to snow tonight..... so who knows if I will have to make a lunch tomorrow.

Monday

Noodles (but you can't see them oops)
Under all the goodies are his favorite shell noodles with butter. 


Tuesday

NEMO

Celery, strawberries, cheese stick.  NEMO bread letters.  egg fish.  under is mac and cheese with hotdogs/

Wednesday
Nickel

Ok you might have to squint to see the nickel and the words, but I tried... it is made from cheese and bread,  grapes, carrot, gold coin turkey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...