Tuesday, March 12, 2013

G/ st patricks day week.

Friday G bought lunch, so that is why I didn't have a post.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit sluggish from the time changes, so lunch was kind of boring.... and well I kind of felt the same way today, but a bit more creative ;)

Monday
Pizza, cheese stick, turkey carrotts, grapes and cookie.  I did throw in a little Green pick so that I could go with the G theme...

I did have to do snack for his school yesterday so that was a tad bit more creative

Rainbow fruit sticks and pot of gold goldfish crackers.


Today

Ok so it is almost the same lunch as the day before, but... who was walking across the pizza? He does have goldfish and a gold coin to make it a bit different.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...