Monday, November 19, 2012

TREAT!

I know I just told you about Tiny Prints for you holiday cards, but I wanted to also tell you about one of the sister sites.. TREAT :)

Treat is Shutterfly’s exciting new greeting card brand that makes it easy for people to create and send one-of-a-kind greeting cards. Treat cards are perfect for holidays, birthdays, congrats, thank yous and every occasion in between. It’s crazy fun. It’s super easy. And it’s totally personal.
  I use Treat for all of my greeting cards.  I love how you can personalize them with photos :). 

Guess what...
Thanks to Treat Your holiday checklist just got shorter. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE. Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.
Use the Code TREATBLOGR to get one FREE card good today and tomorrow only! (11/19 & 11/20)
It is easy to make and the quality is GREAT

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...