Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L week

So after the Helicopter on Monday G informs me that they are no longer on H and I must make him an L lunch. 

So the first thing he thought of was leaves... please don't laugh at my tree..I had off of school, so I should of had more time, but... I didn't for some reason..... but I tried...





Yes my tree was a catcus that I tried to turn into a tree... didn't fool G... the leaves are cut out of cheese with cookie cutters that are way to big for my tree... but hey, you get the drift... He has the ususal.. cookie, carrots, strawberries and roast beef.. also a yogurt and juice box... not shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...