Friday, December 3, 2010

Cushman 2010


With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
Well I decided... What do you think?  It was so easy to make, but the hardest part was picking my photos!  I hope I made the right choices.  This year I had so many great photos to choose from and using Shutterfly with so many card options made my decision pretty hard.  But once I decided.. the rest was a piece of cake!. (pluse I love the post your project to blogger option)  I think this card will be a great keepsake!  What kind of cards did you find to make?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...