Sunday, December 26, 2021

So Fun - New Christmas Traditon

 



What a way to make Christmas even more Special.  I was given the opportunity to use a Magic Pass to the PNP.  It was super super easy to use.   You can create all sorts of videos.


My favorite was when my youngest wasn't doing his best and I created a video where Santa called him and told him to work harder.  His face was just the most amazing thing ever.


My oldest is on the verge (is probably already there but wants to hold on) to not fully believing in Santa.. sad day in my house when he finally gives in... but anyway there were videos I could send him too.  It helped us get through one more holiday with the magic.


They even got a Christmas Eve call... love the reactions


Totally recommend using this next year!


Check it out so you are ready!


https://www.portablenorthpole.com/premium




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment!

Printique - awesome

 I had the opportunity to try a new Photo printing site. Printique.  They are part of the Adorama Pix family which I love..  It was super ea...